ResidentialBack to All Listings
Garage Apartment1342-1 N. Laura Street
Jacksonville, FL 32206
Square Feet: 650 sq.ft
Unit: Garage Apartment
|Description: Adorable garage apartment, new construction in 2007. Includes one parking space in garage below. Hard wood floors, nice sized bedroom closet. Gas stove. Energy Efficient Washer and Dryer unit inside apartment. Property is fenced with clicker-activated drive through gate as well as clicker for the duel garage doors. No smoking.|
Reasons to Move to Historic Springfield:
- Easy commutes. If you work downtown, you can avoid traffic congestion by walking or biking to work. For further commutes, Historic Springfield is uniquely situated convenient to I-95, I-10 and the Arlington Expressway.
- Beautiful architecture. Most of Historic Springfield’s homes were built at the turn of the 20th century and have been restored to their original splendor. Just walk down the block and you’ll be transported back in time.
- Exciting drinking and dining experiences. Historic Springfield is home to, or within walking distance to some of Jacksonville’s best restaurants and breweries.
- Historic Springfield is a tight community. We love front porch living and socializing with our neighbors. We know and support our local business owners and we have community-wide activities like Porch Fest and Second Sundays.
- In the middle of all the action. From Art Walks every first Wednesday to Jaguars or Jumbo Shrimp games, to free concerts at the Landing, Historic Springfield is convenient to so many activities in the heart of Jacksonville.