ResidentialBack to All Listings
Quaint Bungalow355 E. 6th Street
Jacksonville, FL 32206
Square Feet: 1036 sq.ft
|Description: $1,325/month This quaint bungalow in the heart of Jacksonville’s Historic Springfield has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and lots of natural day lighting. The home has an open concept living and dining room and a beautifully updated kitchen and bathroom. Also included is a stackable washer and dryer. Recently restored, this historic building features a fenced backyard, non-working fireplace, and impeccable hardwood flooring throughout. This property includes a private front porch with a swing, as well as new HVAC, plumbing, and electrical. This property is conveniently located close to Florida State College, parks and downtown entertainment. Pet Restrictions. No Smoking.|
Reasons to Move to Historic Springfield:
- Easy commutes. If you work downtown, you can avoid traffic congestion by walking or biking to work. For further commutes, Historic Springfield is uniquely situated convenient to I-95, I-10 and the Arlington Expressway.
- Beautiful architecture. Most of Historic Springfield’s homes were built at the turn of the 20th century and have been restored to their original splendor. Just walk down the block and you’ll be transported back in time.
- Exciting drinking and dining experiences. Historic Springfield is home to, or within walking distance to some of Jacksonville’s best restaurants and breweries.
- Historic Springfield is a tight community. We love front porch living and socializing with our neighbors. We know and support our local business owners and we have community-wide activities like Porch Fest and Second Sundays.
- In the middle of all the action. From Art Walks every first Wednesday to Jaguars or Jumbo Shrimp games, to free concerts at the Landing, Historic Springfield is convenient to so many activities in the heart of Jacksonville.