Powell Apartments315 E. 6th Street
Jacksonville, FL 32206
Square Feet: 900 sq.ft
This restored apartment in the heart of Jacksonville’s Historic Springfield District has one bedroom and one bathroom. The apartment is energy efficient and includes a bonus room (perfect for an office), a modern kitchen, and a living room. The kitchen is bright and airy and includes a washing machine and dryer. The renovated historic building features French doors that open onto your own private porch. With windows throughout the apartment, there is lots of natural lighting. The inoperable fireplace adds character and ambiance to the apartment. There is antique hardwood flooring throughout. This historic building has four apartments and each apartment has an off-street parking space for your convenience and street parking for extra vehicles. The property is conveniently located close to Main Street for shopping and restaurants, close to local parks, and also close to downtown entertainment.
Reasons to Move to Historic Springfield:
- Easy commutes. If you work downtown, you can avoid traffic congestion by walking or biking to work. For further commutes, Historic Springfield is uniquely situated convenient to I-95, I-10 and the Arlington Expressway.
- Beautiful architecture. Most of Historic Springfield’s homes were built at the turn of the 20th century and have been restored to their original splendor. Just walk down the block and you’ll be transported back in time.
- Exciting dining experiences. Historic Springfield is home to, or within walking distance to some of Jacksonville’s best restaurants and breweries.
- In the middle of all the action. From Art Walks to Jaguars or Jumbo Shrimp games, to free concerts, Historic Springfield is convenient to so many activities in the heart of Jacksonville.
- Historic Springfield is a tight community. We love front porch living and socializing with our neighbors. We know and support our local business owners and we have community-wide activities such as Porch Fest and the semi-annual home tours. Visit this website for more things to see and do in Historic Springfield: https://www.visitjacksonville.com/neighborhoods/springfield/see-do-in-springfield/