ResidentialBack to All Listings
Carriage House Apartment35 E 2nd Street
Jacksonville, FL 32206
Square Feet: 650 sq.ft
Available: Available Immediately
|Description: Adorable unfurnished garage apartment (Carriage House) for rent within walking distance of shops and restaurants on Main Street in Historic Springfield. It is located on the 2nd story above the two-car garage. New construction in 2003 with a fully equipped kitchen. One large bedroom with walk-in closet. Energy efficient washer and dryer inside the apartment. Water/sewer utilities included in rent. Fenced in yard access and homeowners live on the premises. On-street parking. Newly painted. Smoking prohibited.|
Reasons to Move to Historic Springfield:
- Easy commutes. If you work downtown, you can avoid traffic congestion by walking or biking to work. For further commutes, Historic Springfield is uniquely situated convenient to I-95, I-10 and the Arlington Expressway.
- Beautiful architecture. Most of Historic Springfield’s homes were built at the turn of the 20th century and have been restored to their original splendor. Just walk down the block and you’ll be transported back in time.
- Exciting drinking and dining experiences. Historic Springfield is home to, or within walking distance to some of Jacksonville’s best restaurants and breweries.
- Historic Springfield is a tight community. We love front porch living and socializing with our neighbors. We know and support our local business owners and we have community-wide activities like Porch Fest and Second Sundays.
- In the middle of all the action. From Art Walks every first Wednesday to Jaguars or Jumbo Shrimp games, to free concerts at the Landing, Historic Springfield is convenient to so many activities in the heart of Jacksonville.