ResidentialBack to All Listings
Loft Style Townhouses201-211 W. 11th Street
Jacksonville, FL 32206
Square Feet: 1500 sq.ft
Unit: Townhouse Apartment
|Description: 2 Units Available Now! This townhome has 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and an open floor plan, which consists of a spacious living room, dining room, and modern kitchen. The updated kitchen includes beautiful cherry cabinets and granite countertops. The recently renovated historic brick building features a unique loft style, exposed brick, and stained concrete flooring throughout. A large winding staircase takes you to the second floor where you will find a stackable washer and dryer, ample closet space, a large master bedroom and en-suite bathroom, in addition to a second bedroom and bathroom. The home also has a security alarm installed for your use. The property is conveniently located near Florida State College (FSCJ), parks and downtown entertainment. No Pets Allowed. No Smoking.|
Reasons to Move to Historic Springfield:
- Easy commutes. If you work downtown, you can avoid traffic congestion by walking or biking to work. For further commutes, Historic Springfield is uniquely situated convenient to I-95, I-10 and the Arlington Expressway.
- Beautiful architecture. Most of Historic Springfield’s homes were built at the turn of the 20th century and have been restored to their original splendor. Just walk down the block and you’ll be transported back in time.
- Exciting drinking and dining experiences. Historic Springfield is home to, or within walking distance to some of Jacksonville’s best restaurants and breweries.
- Historic Springfield is a tight community. We love front porch living and socializing with our neighbors. We know and support our local business owners and we have community-wide activities like Porch Fest and Second Sundays.
- In the middle of all the action. From Art Walks every first Wednesday to Jaguars or Jumbo Shrimp games, to free concerts at the Landing, Historic Springfield is convenient to so many activities in the heart of Jacksonville.