CommercialBack to All Listings
Commercial Corner Building1654 N. Walnut Street
Jacksonville, FL 32206
Square Feet: 3300 sq.ft
Unit: Commercial Building
|Description: Built in the 1940s and renovated with updated AC units, partitions, two ADA compliant restrooms. Fenced in backyard area with metal roll down garage-style door. Perfect for unloading supplies. Consider this corner gem in an historic neighborhood for your next business opportunity!|
Reasons to Move Your Professional Office to Historic Springfield:
- The courthouse is so close you can walk. Avoid traffic problems and even fit in a little exercise at the same time.
- There’s plenty of free parking. You won’t see any meters or parking garages around here – just free parking on every street.
- You can save on your taxes. This area has been designated as an Enterprise Zone. You can receive tax credits for any employees of your business who live and work here.
- Traffic jams are just a bad memory. It’s rare to find traffic snarls in our area. So, you won’t have to eat breakfast in the car while trying to make it to work on time.
- The neighborhood creates a warm, welcoming community feel. We know our mail carrier’s name and what little league team the courier’s daughter plays for.
- You can avoid the lunch rush. Historic Springfield’s restaurants are still a well-kept secret (for the most part) so you won’t have to wait in long lines when you’re hungry especially if you only take an hour for lunch. You can even walk to many local restaurants in the neighborhood, on Main Street, Downtown, or at The Landing.
- We have our own network. You can confer with other professionals right here in our building. We have attorneys with law firms that range from criminal and personal injury to property and family law. We have financial and insurance specialists, consultants and counselors.