CommercialBack to All Listings
Office Suite (Live/Work)1608 Walnut Street
Jacksonville, FL 32206
Square Feet: 1350 sq.ft
|Description: Work or work and live in this beautiful commercial brick unit, which is located in Historic Springfield on the corner of Walnut Street and 6th Street, affording it excellent visibility. Rent includes a monitored security system, landscaping, and building maintenance. The loft-style suite consists of 2 private offices (or an office and a bedroom) and a reception area with a bathroom, fully-equipped kitchen, high rafter ceilings and an interior red-brick accent wall. This property is located within the business-friendly Enterprise Zone. It is also within walking or biking distance of the Jacksonville Landing, Main Street businesses and other downtown areas, including the Court House. Plenty of free on-street parking. No Pets Allowed and Smoking is Prohibited.|
Reasons to Move Your Professional Office to Historic Springfield:
- The courthouse is so close you can walk. Avoid traffic problems and even fit in a little exercise at the same time.
- There’s plenty of free parking. You won’t see any meters or parking garages around here – just free parking on every street.
- You can save on your taxes. This area has been designated as an Enterprise Zone. You can receive tax credits for any employees of your business who live and work here.
- Traffic jams are just a bad memory. It’s rare to find traffic snarls in our area. So, you won’t have to eat breakfast in the car while trying to make it to work on time.
- The neighborhood creates a warm, welcoming community feel. We know our mail carrier’s name and what little league team the courier’s daughter plays for.
- You can avoid the lunch rush. Historic Springfield’s restaurants are still a well-kept secret (for the most part) so you won’t have to wait in long lines when you’re hungry especially if you only take an hour for lunch. You can even walk to many local restaurants in the neighborhood, on Main Street, Downtown, or at The Landing.
- We have our own network. You can confer with other professionals right here in our building. We have attorneys with law firms that range from criminal and personal injury to property and family law. We have financial and insurance specialists, consultants and counselors.